Sermons by Tim Counts (Page 2)
We see two profound and helpful insights from Jesus washing the disciple’s feet: Are you willing to humble yourself and love others through service like Jesus did? Are you trusting in Jesus for your once-for-all cleansing and for your day-by-day cleansing?
1) This Jesus tells you to come into His light today. (John 12:34-36) 2) This Jesus is all glorious even if you never really see Him. (John 12:37-43) 3) This Jesus cries out for you to believe in Him and know God today.(John 12:44-50)
Jesus came to die for people from all nationalities. (John 12:20-24) Jesus came to show us that dying to ourselves is the way to life. (John 12:25-26) Jesus is glorified in His death on the cross. (John 12:27-34)
1) An Unusual Delay (John 11:1-6) 2) An Unusual Gladness (John 11:7-16) 3) An Unusual Title (John 11:17-25) 4) An Unusual Promise (John 11:26-27)
1) You can know you are in His grip if you listen & respond to what Jesus says in the Gospels (Jn 10:22-27) 2) You can know you are in His grip because Jesus & the Father work together to protect you (Jn 10:28-30) 3) You can know you are in His grip if you agree with Jesus that it is not blasphemy to call Jesus both God & man (Jn 10:31-42)
1) The Good Shepherd’s Relationship to His Sheep (John 10:1-6) 2) The Good Shepherd’s Provision for His Sheep (John 10:7-10) 3) The Good Shepherd’s Heart for His Sheep(John 10:11-18)
Our audio recording began a few minutes after pastor Tim began preaching. The Facebook video includes the whole sermon.
1) You will know you have been set free by Jesus if you abide in His Word. 2) You will know you have been set free by Jesus if you acknowledge you were enslaved to sin without Him. 3) You will know you have been set free by Jesus if you are growing in hating sin and loving Jesus more.