We hope that you will come visit us this Sunday at 9:30 AM!
- Our Worship Service includes a time of worship through singing together, being led in a prayer, and listening to a message from the Bible.
- The Sunday morning Worship Service is from 9:30 – 10:45 AM.
- Please don’t worry about what you will wear. Many dress casual and others dress business casual. We want our focus to be on Jesus!
- We provide a Children’s Church for children about 2-6 years old. The kids are dismissed after the singing. Our children’s ministry workers are trained and background-checked. Parents are also free to keep their children with them in the Service. A nursery is available for parents to use in the Education Building which has a livestream of the Worship Service audio, especially for babies or young children who are not ready for Children’s Church. There is also a speaker in our church foyer so sometimes parents step back there with their little ones. We are happy if kids go to children’s church, and happy to also have kids and babies in the Service!
- After the Worship Service, we have a time of coffee and snacks for any who would like to enjoy a short time of fellowship together.
- Sunday School is available for Preschool through Adults from 11:15 – Noon.