Sermons on Hope
What we’ve learned from Ruth:
Your prayers make a difference for gospel ministry and gospel workers. We have a clear purpose in life and a sure hope in death.
1) God’s love for us is unbreakable because of His gospel promises.(Romans 8:31-34) 2) God’s love for us is unbreakable because He has transformed us to be more than conquerors.(Romans 8:35-37) 3) God’s love for us is unbreakable because nothing is greater than our God and His love for us.(Romans 8:38-39)
1) How and when we will enter eternity is in the hands of Jesus. He calls us to follow Him while we live on earth! 2) We will run the race of the Christian life with endurance not by comparing ourselves with others, but by looking to Jesus. 3) Remember that the world itself cannot contain Jesus.
1) Jesus meets His followers in their grief and shows us the hope of the resurrection. 2) Jesus rose again so that we could have a direct, personal relationship with God. 3) Jesus sends us to spread the good news of His death & resurrection to others.
1) The joy Jesus offers can come out of sorrow & cannot be taken away (John 16:16-22) 2) The joy Jesus offers is the joy of answered prayer (John 16:23-24) 3) The joy Jesus offers is the joy of being loved by the Father (John 16:25-28) 4) The joy Jesus offers is the joy of being on Jesus’s winning team (John 6:29-33)
1) You are never alone because you are working alongside of Jesus.(John 14:12-14) 2) You are never alone because the Helper lives IN you.(John 14:15-20) 3) You are never alone because Jesus will reveal Himself to you.(John 14:21-28) 4) You are never alone because Satan has no claim on Jesus—or you.(John 14:29-31)
1) The peace we are promised is part of our inheritance from Jesus 2) The peace we are promised is the peace of Jesus Himself 3) The peace we are promised is better than the world’s peace 4) The peace we are promised is the antidote for fear
Jesus Will Sometimes Send Us Into The Stormy Sea Jesus Sees What We Are Going Through & He Intercedes For Us & Comes To Us Jesus Tells Us To Not Be Afraid Because He Is With Us