Sermons on The Gospel
1) You will not find joy away from God’s presence or purpose for your life. 2) God pursues His children with acts of grace called “discipline” for our good & the good of others. 3) God calls us to unashamedly be followers of Jesus in our time and place. 4) Jonah is part of the giant list of Old Testament passages that point to Jesus.
Andrew Crichton candidated at our church for the position of Pastoral Assistant/Associate Pastor the weekend of May 8th. 2 Timothy 1:1-143 Ways to Be a Church With a Ministry That Lasts Encourage Evidences of Faith Follow Godly Examples Keep to the Teaching
The video above says “4/24/22” at the top, but it IS the sermon from 5/1/22. We will try to avoid the incorrect date stamp in the future to avoid confusion. May the Lord strengthen your faith through His Word! 5 Results of Doubting Your Doubts and Believing In Christ: 1) Peace 2) Joy 3) Mission 4) God’s Smile 5) Life
1) Don’t ever forget that the family of Jesus is large and diverse.(John 19:38-39) 2) Jesus being buried the way He was reminds us of His kingship.(John 19:39-42) 3) Jesus being buried reminds us that our Savior went before us into the grave. (John 19:41-42)
The Characteristics of Meekness The Pursuit of Meekness The Blessing of Meekness The Glory of Meekness
1) Pilate is a warning to us of knowing what is right and yet being afraid to act upon what is right for fear of man. 2) The religious leaders are a warning to us of having truth about Jesus revealed to us and yet rejecting the light we have been given.
The Glory of God in Giving Eternal Life to His People Through Jesus (17:1-2) The Glory of God in the Joy of Forever Knowing God (17:3) The Glory of God in Accomplishing the Work God has for Us (17:4) The Glory of God in the Eternal Glory of Jesus (17:5)
There were some audio issues with the video recording, but our sermon audio (click “listen”) is very clear. 3 promises from Jesus that are given to us in John 14:1-11— Let the promise of Heaven comfort you (John 14:1-3) Let the promise of Jesus save you (John 14:4-6) Let the promise of Jesus’ authority strengthen you (John 14:7-11)
1) The peace we are promised is part of our inheritance from Jesus 2) The peace we are promised is the peace of Jesus Himself 3) The peace we are promised is better than the world’s peace 4) The peace we are promised is the antidote for fear
1) Each of us will either die in faith or die in our sins (John 8:21-26) 2) The cross reveals that Jesus is the Savior and the One sent from the Father (John 8:27-30)
For video of our entire Worship Service click on the video player above (the sermon begins at the 34 minute mark). For clear audio of the sermon only, click on the audio player at the top of this page. 1) The testimony of John the Baptist tells us to not miss Jesus. (John 5:31-35)2) The testimony of Jesus’ works tells us to not miss Jesus. (John 5:36)3) The testimony of God the Father tells us to not miss Jesus. (John…