Sermons on Christ
1) This Jesus tells you to come into His light today. (John 12:34-36) 2) This Jesus is all glorious even if you never really see Him. (John 12:37-43) 3) This Jesus cries out for you to believe in Him and know God today.(John 12:44-50)
1) An Unusual Delay (John 11:1-6) 2) An Unusual Gladness (John 11:7-16) 3) An Unusual Title (John 11:17-25) 4) An Unusual Promise (John 11:26-27)
1) The Good Shepherd’s Relationship to His Sheep (John 10:1-6) 2) The Good Shepherd’s Provision for His Sheep (John 10:7-10) 3) The Good Shepherd’s Heart for His Sheep(John 10:11-18)
The Happiness Jesus Offers is better the the World’s Happiness because: It rests on Spiritual Realities, not Material Realities It focuses on a Transformed Heart, not Modified Behavior It is Enduring, not Circumstantial
Our audio recording began a few minutes after pastor Tim began preaching. The Facebook video includes the whole sermon.
1) You will know you have been set free by Jesus if you abide in His Word. 2) You will know you have been set free by Jesus if you acknowledge you were enslaved to sin without Him. 3) You will know you have been set free by Jesus if you are growing in hating sin and loving Jesus more.
1) Each of us will either die in faith or die in our sins (John 8:21-26) 2) The cross reveals that Jesus is the Savior and the One sent from the Father (John 8:27-30)