We hope that you will come visit us this Sunday at 9:30 AM!
- Our Worship Service includes a time of worship through singing together, being led in a prayer, and listening to a message from the Bible.
- The Sunday morning Worship Service is from 9:30 – 10:45 AM.
- Please don’t worry about what you will wear. Many dress casual and others dress business casual. We want our focus to be on Jesus!
- We are currently worshiping outside through the end of the summer. See “Come Worship on Our Front Lawn” in Events for more details.
What about my kids?
- Children’s Church & Nursery are available during the sermon for babies through 4 years old, provided by trained, background-checked volunteers.
- The Nursery is also available for parents who want to use it with their babies or toddlers (although they are welcome to stay in the Worship Service). The music and sermon come through a speaker in the Nursery.