Today’s (April 19, 2020) sermon from Facebook Live is at the video below (click on the “play” triangle below).
How is Heaven the home we were made for?
1) God will live with us.
2) Everything sad will come untrue.
3) The New Jerusalem and the New Earth will be familiar yet gloriously unfamiliar.
4) You can know that you will be there.
The books I mentioned that have helped me with a biblical understanding of Heaven are:
1) “Eternity Changes Everything” by Stephen Witmer
2) “Heaven: Better By Far” by J. Oswald Sanders
3) “Home: How Heaven and the New Earth Satisfy Our Deepest Longings” by Elyse Fitzpatrick
4) “The Glory of Heaven: The Truth About Heaven, Angels, and Eternal Life” by John MacArthur
5) “Heaven” by Randy Alcorn
Sing to the Lord in your homes! These 4 worship songs about the risen Christ have lyrics. Click “play” below and sing along. In the lower right corner you can skip any commercials. The songs should play one after the other if you skip the commercials.
Contact the church office email@example.com if you have not received our e-mails about other ways to be ministered to and to do ministry during this time such as our marriage and parenting class, and free resources for parents to teach their kids God’s Word.