Sermons on Resurrection
The Resurrection and a New Relationship with God – John 20:11-18
1) Jesus meets His followers in their grief and shows us the hope of the resurrection. 2) Jesus rose again so that we could have a direct, personal relationship with God. 3) Jesus sends us to spread the good news of His death & resurrection to others.
Seeing the Resurrection and Seeing The Resurrection – John 20:1-10
1) The grave cloths in the tomb point to us seeing that Jesus was risen from the dead! 2) God puts signposts into our lives that point us to seeing the gospel! 3) We need to see that we need a physical resurrection AND we have a physically risen Savior!
A King’s Burial for the King of Kings – John 19:38-42
1) Don’t ever forget that the family of Jesus is large and diverse.(John 19:38-39) 2) Jesus being buried the way He was reminds us of His kingship.(John 19:39-42) 3) Jesus being buried reminds us that our Savior went before us into the grave. (John 19:41-42)
When Jesus Does Gloriously Unusual Things – John 11:1-27
1) An Unusual Delay (John 11:1-6) 2) An Unusual Gladness (John 11:7-16) 3) An Unusual Title (John 11:17-25) 4) An Unusual Promise (John 11:26-27)
The Day Jesus Tells You to Wake Up
Jesus’s Voice Raised the Young Man in Nain from the Dead Jesus’s Voice Raised Jairus’s Little Girl from the Dead Jesus’s Voice Raised Lazarus from His Tomb Jesus’s Voice from the Cross Raised Some Saints form the Graves Jesus’s Voice will One Day Raise You and I from the Dead
The Voice That Raises the Dead – John 5:24-29
1) Jesus’ voice raises the spiritually dead & gives them spiritual life—now! (John 5:24-26) 2) Jesus’ voice raises all of the physically dead & gives them resurrection life—or judgment. (John 5:27-29) For clear audio of the sermon only, click on the audio player above. For video of the entire Worship Service, click on the video player below (the sermon begins at the 38 minute mark in the video).
This Is Our God – Hebrews 13:20-25
Click on the audio player above for sermon audio only. Or, click below on the video for the video of the full Worship Service (the sermon begins 34 minutes into the video). Six truths about our God from Hebrews 13:20-21… The God of peace The God who resurrects The God who shepherds us in Jesus The God who is faithful The God of all resources The God who deserves all glory NBC Live Worship 9.6.20 Posted by Northshire Baptist Church…
Faith That Defeats Death – Hebrews 11:17-22
We had a Drive-In Worship Service at the Riley Rink parking lot this Sunday. See below for sermon audio only or below that for a video of the Worship Service (most of it was able to be recorded). 1) By faith we believe the promise of resurrection. (Hebrews 11:17-19) 2) By faith we believe the promise of future grace. (Hebrews 11:20-22)
04.12.20 Easter Sunday Sermon – Unshakable Hope In a Shakable World: “Why Do You Seek the Living Among the Dead?”
Our Resurrection Sunday sermon fromFacebook Live is at the video below (click on the “play” triangle below). We will see that: 1. Jesus really died. (23:50-56) 2. Jesus really is alive. (24:1-12) Believing Christ is risen should: Push us to believe the gospel Cause us to worship Move us to minister Embolden our witnessing Assure us our sins are forgiven Comfort our grieving hearts Make us long for our resurrection bodies Sing to the Lord in your homes! These 4…
Five Ways Jesus’ Work On the Cross Gives Us Hope Today
Our Good Friday devotional is at the video above. Five Ways Jesus’ Work On the Cross Gives Us Hope Today 1) Jesus’ work on the cross brings final forgiveness. (Hebrews 1:3) 2) Jesus’ work on the cross fulfills prophecy. (Hebrews 1:13) 3) Jesus’ work on the cross makes Him the final mediator. (Hebrews 8:1) 4) Jesus’ work on the cross makes Him the final sacrifice. (Hebrews 10:12) 5) Jesus’ work on the cross gives us endurance on our way to…
The Living Hope – Acts 1:1-8 (Robert Brouillard)
Robert Brouillard is doing a formal internship in youth ministry and pastoral ministry with Pastor Tim. Robert is a student at Northeastern Baptist College. In Acts 1:1-8 we see why Jesus did not immediately go back to Heaven after rising from the dead. Why did Jesus stay 40 days after his resurrection? To give proof of being God. To give the promise of the Holy Spirit. To give final instructions.