Sermons on Faith
1) This Jesus tells you to come into His light today. (John 12:34-36) 2) This Jesus is all glorious even if you never really see Him. (John 12:37-43) 3) This Jesus cries out for you to believe in Him and know God today.(John 12:44-50)
1) An Unusual Delay (John 11:1-6) 2) An Unusual Gladness (John 11:7-16) 3) An Unusual Title (John 11:17-25) 4) An Unusual Promise (John 11:26-27)
Our audio recording began a few minutes after pastor Tim began preaching. The Facebook video includes the whole sermon.
1) You will know you have been set free by Jesus if you abide in His Word. 2) You will know you have been set free by Jesus if you acknowledge you were enslaved to sin without Him. 3) You will know you have been set free by Jesus if you are growing in hating sin and loving Jesus more.
1) Each of us will either die in faith or die in our sins (John 8:21-26) 2) The cross reveals that Jesus is the Savior and the One sent from the Father (John 8:27-30)
1) Jesus is the Light of the World (John 8:12) 2) Unbelief Is Strong, But Jesus is Stronger (John 8:13-20)
Who are the different people we see after Jesus gives His invitation? The Convinced (7:40-41a) The Contrary (7:41b-44) The Confused (7:45-49) The Contemplative (7:50-52)