The two institutions that God has set up to pass the gospel on to the next generation is the church and the family. We minister to families through Children’s Ministry, Youth Ministry, equipping parents, and strengthening marriages.
- Children’s Church is available during the sermon for ages 2-6, provided by trained, background-checked volunteers.
- We provide a special children’s “sermon notes” page for kids who are above age 6.
- A Nursery space is available for parents who would like to use it with their babies or toddlers (although they are welcome to stay in the Worship Service). The music and sermon come through a speaker in the Nursery.
- We offer Sunday School classes for Elementary age kids. We use The Gospel Project, studying the storyline of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation in three years. No sign up is required!
- We hold a variety of ministry events throughout the year that are fun for children such as our Community Block Party, a Children’s Christmas Party, and Vacation Bible School or Fellowship of Christian Athletes Camp!
- We offer Sunday School classes for both Middle School and High School age youth.
- We offer youth group for teenagers in 6th-12th grade on Wednesday Evenings, from 6:30-8:00 PM.
- Our high schoolers participate in a student-led Fellowship of Christian Athletes huddle at the local high school. They enjoy friendship together, a short Bible study, and prayer before school once a week.
- We hold occasional youth ministry events such as over-night retreats.
- We see parents as the God-ordained primary disciplers in their children’s lives. We seek to come alongside of and encourage parents in helping their children to follow Jesus.
- We hold occasional parenting classes.
- We believe that marriage was created by God to glorify Him through being a picture of the relationship of Christ and the church (Ephesians 5:22-33). We seek to always strengthen marriages through both our regular discipleship (fellowship, sermons, Sunday School, Men’s and Women’s Bible Studies) and targeted marriage ministry opportunities.
- We hold occasional marriage classes.
- We offer biblical counseling for both individuals and couples.