We hope that you will come visit us this special Sunday before Christmas at 11:00 am!
Our regular Worship Service is at 9:30 am, but Sunday, Dec 23 we will be holding a special service at the Equinox Terrace Assisted Living home in the morning and then holding our Worship Service at 11:00 am.
- Our Worship Service includes a time of worship through singing together, being led in a prayer, and listening to a message from the Bible.
- Please don’t worry about what you will wear. Many dress casual and others dress business casual. We want our focus to be on Jesus!
What about my kids?
- Children’s Church is available during the sermon for ages 2-6, provided by trained, background-checked volunteers.
- We provide a special children’s “sermon notes” page for kids who are above age 6.
- A Nursery is available for parents who would like to use it with their babies or toddlers (although they are welcome to stay in the Worship Service). The music and sermon come through a speaker in the Nursery.