We are currently in a short sermon series on THE “Good News,” the gospel! Whether you can come to 1 or all 5 of these special sermons, we hope that you will learn with us about Jesus and what He has done for us!
We hope that you will come visit us this Sunday at 9:30 AM!
- Our Worship Service includes a time of worship through singing together, being led in a prayer, and listening to a message from the Bible.
- The Sunday morning Worship Service is from 9:30 – 10:45 AM.
- Please don’t worry about what you will wear. Many dress casual and others dress business casual. We want our focus to be on Jesus!
- After the Worship Service, we have a time of coffee and snacks for any who would like to enjoy a short time of fellowship together.
- Sunday School is available for all ages from 11:10 – Noon.
What about my kids?
- Children’s Church is available during the sermon for ages 2-6, provided by trained, background-checked volunteers.
- We provide a special children’s “sermon notes” page for kids who are above age 6.
- A Nursery is available for parents who would like to use it with their babies or toddlers (although they are welcome to stay in the Worship Service). The music and sermon come through a speaker in the Nursery.