Until further notice we are not meeting as a church physically for Sunday worship out of love for neighbor and respect to governing authorities, to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- If you do not know Christ as your Savior, that is your most important need and we are available to talk with you about any questions about having a relationship with God. We believe the Bible tells us the good news (the gospel) of how to have forgiveness of sins from God, and eternal life. Please reach out to us, it is one of the reasons we exist!
- Until we are able to gather again, Pastor Tim will be giving brief announcements, praying, and preaching a sermon on Facebook Live. Please “like” our NBC Facebook Page by searching “Northshire Baptist Church” on your Facebook account. You can go to the NBC Facebook page and we will go live at 9:30 AM every Sunday. For those who don’t have Facebook or who don’t want to create an account, we will be embedding the FB Live video on our NBC website each Sunday by 10:45 AM or earlier.
- We are posting some YouTube music links beforehand on our website, where the sermon will be (also posted on our Facebook page), that you could play to worship the Lord in your heart and even to sing together as a family. These will also be posted on the Facebook Live video in the comments afterwards.
- Growth Groups and other Bible studies are postponed for now in light of Governor Phil Scott’s directive and we will re-evaluate and be in touch as the CDC and other agencies share new guidelines.
- For more details and ways to be ministered to and to do ministry during this time, click on the PDF below or contact the church office: email@example.com. We are doing Zoom Bible study and prayer calls, and finding lots of other creative ways to do ministry during this time.